Oral paste Energy 1000A
Racing Boosters for Maximum energy release during racing
To supplement vitamins and other nutrients to support energy metabolism and release before the race.
Increasing energy to allow the animal to run faster for longer
Enhancing general activity
Enhancing race performance
- Chelated Calcium: Increasing insulin sensitivity which means more glucose can get into cells and be burnt as a source of energy during racing.
- TMG: Aiding improved energy metabolism.
- Inositol: Commonly called muscle sugar. It is used for the synthesis of phospholipids and liproteins. Aiding fat metabolism during racing.
- Carnitine: Rumen protected for maximum availability in horses. Important in the production of energy. A Co Factor for cellular metabolism. Essential for fat metabolism.
- Pyridoxine: An essential vitamin involved in many metabolic enzyme systems. Important in maximising energy production, blood and immune systems.
Pantothenic Acid – Involved in:
- Metabolism of protein, carbohydrate and fats
- Maintenance of blood sugars
- Haemoglobin synthesis
- Feed 60ml of Energy 1000 6 hours before racing
- Feed 60ml of Energy 1000 3 hours before racing