Oral paste BCAA
Supporting Equine muscle recovery after hard exertion, racing, cross country, or endurance racing.
- BCAA is a unique combination of the muscle supporting branch chain amino acids L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine. The three essential amino acids, valine, leucine and isoleucine cannot be manufactured by the horse, yet are required in large amounts in the diet of horses to ensure the optimum recovery and repair of muscles after hard exertion.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids are required in high amounts any time there is strenuous exercise and stress, including after muscle injury, surgery, hard or prolonged exercise or racing. Muscle tissue consists of about one third of these branch chain amino acids, and muscle damage during exertion, results in loss of large amounts of these critical nutrients.
- Regular BCAA supplementation before and after heavy exertion help reduce muscle problems and boost muscle recovery. Allowing muscles to work to the maximum potential and support the horse to recover faster after a race or event.
Direct towards back of the tongue and depress plunger to deposit paste.
- Training – Feed 30ml twice daily.
- Feed 60ml within 30 minutes of the end of the race or cross country phase.
- Endurance exercise – Feed 20ml every 2-3 hours of activity.
- Alternatively – Feed 60ml 3-4 hours before event. Feeding a further 60ml within 30 minutes of the finish of the race or cross country phase.
Product Code: mr_bcaa