No Ties, 1l
- a new scientifically formulated supplement to help relieve the effects of lactic acid build up in race horses, eventers, show jumpers, trotters and horses competing in endurance events;
- accumulation og lactic acid in the blood and muscles can occur in horses that are in rigorous training or those fed a high concentrate ration;
- No Ties is an acid balancer, which will assist in the managemant of susceptible animals by maintaining the horses buffer system and easing muscle fatigue;
- ideal for horses prone to tying up or suffering from muscle stiffness;
- helps maintain the horses buffer system and ease muscle fatigue;
- new formulation for maximum performance;
- ideal for all types of horses;
- access to fresh drinking water is vital when feeding this product.
Daily feeding instructions:
- add 80ml to the evening feed;
- an additional 30ml should be fed post-competition in the drinking water;
- the product may be poured onto the feed or administered directly into the horse's mouth.
- trisodium citrate;
- citric acid.
Product Code: EPnoties1