Sulfate paste for the hoof frog, 500 ml and Mud fever ointment, 500 ml
- set Sulfate paste for the hoof frog, 500 ml (BH-sulfate300) and Mud fever ointment, 500 ml (BH-mudfever).
Sulfate paste for the hoof frog, 500 ml:
- a three-phase concentrated preparation for the frog of the hoof is characterized by antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties;
- the Black Horse paste is recommended for horses with the problem of thrush, weak hoof sole, and horses exposed to damp ground;
- the synergistic effect of copper sulphate, tea tree oil, and salicylic acid allowed to formulate highly effective and comprehensive preparation, which fights off the problem of thrush but also prevents and strengthens the sole of the hoof.
Mud fever ointment, 500 ml:
- Black Horse compound antibacterial treatment is intended for horses infected with mud fever, eczema, and skin prone to damage;
- specially composed ingredients contribute to comprehensive effect of the preparation;
- allantoine and Vaseline content allows for delicate but effective scab removal;
- tea tree oil and carefully selected plant extracts give the treatment antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and soothing properties;
- the unique complex based on aloe and mineral oils aids the process of tissue regeneration and wound healing and repair.
Product Code: rinkinys15