- MSM is essential for the health and elasticity of the connective tissues surrounding the joints;
- sulphur is an essential part of all living cells, including amino acids, vitamins and cartilage;
- however many sources of sulphur are not efficiently absorbed and used by the horse;
- methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) is sulphur in it’s organic form as found in the horse’s natural diet (including grass and trees);
- MSM is rich in bio-available sulphur, vital for the health of soft tissue, tendons, ligaments and muscle;
- feeding MSM at the recommended rates ensures the correct levels of sulphur are donated to the areas where it’s most needed, such as the soft tissue elements of the joint;
- NAF only use premium quality MSM, provided by UFAS accredited suppliers to ensure a high quality, safe product;
- use: feed for maintenance of healthy joints, tendons and all connective tissue, Horses & Ponies Loading rate (7-10 days) 32 - 40 g per day, Standard Maintenance 8 - 24 g per day;
- composition: Methyl sulphonyl methane.
- analytical constituents: Sulphur 33.7%;
- content: 300 g.
Product Code: NAF msm