EquiBoost Is a balanced supplement, for daily feeding to performance horses. It will assist them in maintaining athletic performance, gut health and gut function. The formulation contains 26 key nutrients, including Albion MACC’s which are fully protected to ensure a high level of bioavailability. Minerals in this form are better protected against adverse reactions in the gut and are easily absorbed. MACC’s are resistant to antagonist such as sulphates and molybdenum. FOS (Prebiotic) supplies a fermentable food source for the growth of beneficial bacteria in the hind gut and is not digested by the horse. FOS also impairs the development of harmful bacteria and act as a regular of the intestinal flora, with resulting beneficial effects on the horses health, well being and performance.
- Feed utilisation
- Nutrient digestion
- Improve performance
- Gut health
When to use:
- Performance horses
- Feed for the month before you start serious training
- Feed for the month before showing and sales
- Animals on high levels of feed
Directions for use:
- Equiboost should be added to normal feed. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Adult Horses: 50g (1 heaped scoop)
- Foals: 25g